PDC organizes internal training programs for KIET employees and faculty as and when required. It ranges from orientation programs to professional and technical skills for all levels.
These training programs include workshops, short and long term diploma courses and conferences.
The main features of training are:
- Orientation training for KIET new Faculty & Staff
- Advanced Instructional Techniques for KIET Faculty
- Research Methodology for Research personnel, Editors and Authors
- Administrative skills for KIET Assistants / Supervisors and lower staff
- Good Governance and Strategic Planning for Directors