|PDC-KIET has designed diploma courses for professionals in order to keep them abreast of the contemporary demands of international standards. Following are the field chosen:-
1. Strategic Business Management
2. HSE Health , Safety, Environment Management
3. Supply Chain Management
4. Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP)
5. Diploma in Marketing
6. Diploma for NGO Professionals
7. Project Management
8. Quality Management
9. Aviation Management
Qualification for registration :-
- In the program will be at least FA, FSc, or equivalent from a Govt. recognized institution.
Duration of the diploma
- Total course work will be for six months.
Participants are required to submit a research project that must be submitted within two months of completion of diploma course.
· There will be two 3-hour evening classes per week.
· There will be Six (06) training modules.
· At the end of each module there will be a 30 minutes MCQ based examination.
· At least one quiz will be given in each module.
· Five marks will be reserved for class participation.
The breakup of total 100 marks will be as follows:
MCQ Based Examination(after every module) = 50%
Class participation = 05%
Quizzes /Assignment = 10%
End term / course Examination = 15%
Project (to be completed in 2 months) = 20 %
The conditions for participants to qualify for the diploma:
At least 80% attendance
At least 70% percent passing marks in each module
On Successful presentation of a project within two months of completion of course work, Diploma will be issued.