PDC organizes internal training programs for PAF-KIET employees and faculty as and when required. It ranges from orientation programs to professional and technical skills for all levels.
These training programs include workshops, short and long term diploma courses and conferences.
The main features of training are:
- Orientation training for PAF-KIET new Faculty & Staff
- Advanced Instructional Techniques for PAF-KIET Faculty
- Research Methodology for Research personnel, Editors and Authors
- Administrative skills for PAF-KIET Assistants / Supervisors and lower staff
- Good Governance and Strategic Planning for Directors