1. Use only own authorized account for information system, email and computer.
2. Authorizing someone to use your information system, email and computer is prohibited.
3. Do not use software which effects negatively on the network.
4. Users are not allowed to use unlicensed software or material.
5. Creation, execution, storing of such programs, abusing messages, images, or materials are prohibited.
6. Accessing of computers through institute’s network or internet for which you are not authorized is not allowed.
7. User must inform MIS office if he/she finds security loopholes in information system. For example, if MIS has allowed user to view, insert, update, and delete the data for main campus but he/she is able to perform view, insert, update, and delete operations on other campus data.
8. Sending advertising text messages or emails without approval is prohibited.
9. Monitoring of other user’s electronic communications or reading /changing /deleting the other user’s material without consent are prohibited.
10. Making abusing or harassing comments on social media page are prohibited.
11. Activities will not be considered as misuse if user is performing an activity on order of institute’s officials.