Many students require career counselling in order to fully exploit their talents. The Corporate Relations and Student Affairs offices are equipped with valuable information on a wide range of occupations, employers, overseas opportunities and future study options. These two offices work together in providing:
Career Counselling to Students
• Advice on how your options might affect your career choice
• Information and guidance on internship and placement
• Individual counselling & workshops on career choice, applications, interviews etc
• Guidance on higher studies
- Career Job Opportunities: PAF-KIET supports their students in searching jobs by showing the current jobs in market on their website at daily basis.